Friday, August 31, 2012

Courage for Anything



My Beloved Princess,

You need never be afraid to stand up and do what is right, My child. I will always go ahead of you and prepare the way. I rescued Daniel from the mouth of the lions and delivered David from the hands of his enemies. Can you trust that I am strong enough to handle any situation? I truly want what is best for you.

Take courage and walk in My strength, not your own. Face every situation head-on-armed with the sword of the Spirit, the belt of truth, the armor of righteousness, and the shield of faith. You never need to turn your back and run-I will empower you and protect you. Just stand firm and pray, and watch your courage become contagious.

Love,
Your King and your Captain of courage




~

"Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil."
~Proverbs 4:26-27~

No comments:

Post a Comment