Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Get Ready, My Bride


Get Ready, My Bride  

My Princess Bride,

The time is now, My beloved Bride, to get ready for My return.  I will come quickly for you, and in  that moment you will be changed. I want you to live as if there were no tomorrow. Fix your heart and mind on eternity with Me. If you will do as I request, you will be ready for Me when I come.

Please put on My robe of humility and crown of everlasting love! Yield your soul to Mine that we may be knit together until we stand face to face at the altar. Take my hand and allow Me, your prince, to walk by you the rest of your days here in this earth until I walk you down the isle of eternity.

Love,
Your eternal Husband




~
"Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready."
~Revelation 19:7~

No comments:

Post a Comment