Thursday, June 20, 2013

GOD Will Lift the Veil

My Beloved,

I know some times you feel as if there is a veil over your eyes. There are many things you won't understand about this journey, but one day I will lift that veil, and you will see that I had a plan and a divine purpose for all you have walked through in this life.

One day I will touch your cheek and wipe away the very last tear you will ever cry. One day you will see Me face to face, and heaven and earth will no longer keep us apart. For now, My beloved, I give you My Spirit to guide you every day, and I command My angels to stand guard over you until the day of My return.

Love,

The Unveiling Prince of Peace

 

"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."


    ~1 Corinthians 13:12  (NIV)~

No comments:

Post a Comment