Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Strength in Weakness


My Beloved Princess,

Come to Me and tell Me what you're afraid of. Is it the future? Your health? Your circumstances? Your finances? Your security? Don't you know that I am Creator and King of all? I own all the resources in the universe. Nothing is beyond My knowledge or My power.

Remember that I am your God and Salvation. I will never give you more than you can handle. Ask Me about anything with faith. Obey what I tell you to do, and you will feel your fear vanish. I am the Lord your God, and I delight in caring for you, My child. So do not fear, My princess. I am always near.

Love,
Your King and your Fearless Leader



~
""[Jesus] said, 'My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.' So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
~2 Corinthians 12:9~

No comments:

Post a Comment