Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Dressed for Battle



My Princess Warrior,

It is time by beloved to get dressed for battle. I am recruiting you My chosen one, to fight the good fight. You are more than My princess; you are My "Princess Warrior." I have not called you to a life of comfort. I called you to combat and adventure!

I know there will be times you feel as if there is no fight left inside of you. But take comfort My love; in your moments of weakness call to Me. I will dress you with My mighty spiritual armor. You will feel My spirit rise up inside your soul and you will experience the passion needed in that hour to persevere in any battle. In My power, you will have the strength to face every spiritual giant. Now, clothe yourself in My righteousness by obeying My Word and put on every piece of My armor. Your battles won will become the blessing of all generations.

Love,

Your King Who fights for you   




~
"Therefore, put on every piece of God's armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God's righteousness and the Spirit, which is the word of God. Eph 6:13-14~

No comments:

Post a Comment