Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm "FOR REAL" Made New!

My Princess,

I love it when you come to Me to confess your sin. I am your safe place and your salvation. There is nothing you can tell Me that I can't handle hearing. I already know your every thought and action, so why waste even a moment trying to hide anything from Me, My beloved? Let's make it right together.

Let Me have the thing that's holding you back from a new and fresh start. Come to Me in truth and be transparent. I'm the Lover of your soul. If you will come to Me and confess, I will gladly wash over your mind, your body, and your spirit to make you clean. You will never need to feel shame again, because I covered you with My life.

Love,
Your Lord and Savior who died for you   




~
"But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness."
~1 John 1:9~

No comments:

Post a Comment