Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Grow Where You are Planted






My Princess,

I know you sometimes wonder if your life has any real worth. But I assure you that I can use you to bless those around you. Just as I used Paul in prison, I will use you wherever you are or whatever circumstance you are in. Let Me water you with My holy Word, and you will begin to bloom wherever you are planted.

Come to Me in prayer and let Me empower you with My Spirit. Even if you can't see the harvest of your hard work now, I promise that others will one day look back at the time you were in their lives and remember your acts of kindness, words of wisdom, and extravagant love for them.

So for now, My precious flower, let Me help you blossom in a world that is searching for the meaning of life.

Love,
Your King and Gardener of Life     
~

"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." ~Romans 8:28~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment