Friday, September 7, 2012

I Am Rescued to Rescue Others


My Beloved Princess,

If you will refresh others, you will find yourself refreshed. Yes, My beloved, you are called to rescue those who are hurting, but I will go with you and prepare their hearts to receive My love through you. Your heart for the hurting is a reflection of My love for the world. If you look into the eyes of a lost soul, you will see Me. When you feed the hungry, you are feeding Me, your Lord. Remember this, beloved: I did not come for the healthy, I came for the sick and needy. Know this, My princess, while you are out on the battlefield serving those who cannot serve themselves, I am providing all you need and more!
Love,
Your King who rescues you



~
"The generous will prosper; those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed."
~Proverbs 11:25~


No comments:

Post a Comment