Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Made New!


My Princess,

Choose to live for Me. I will bless you and your loved ones if you make that choice. Every tough time in which you obey Me will become a foundation of faith in your family. Your commitment to My call will carve character in the next generation.

Every prayer you pray will become a blessing passed down. Your courage will continue to bring comfort to many during their difficult times. Trust in Me. I, your God, declare on this day that your children's children will be forever blessed, because you lived your life for an audience of one...Me!

Love,
Your King who gives you Life 




~
"Praise the LORD! Happy are those who fear the LORD. Yes, happy are those who delight in doing what he commands. Their children will be successful everywhere; an entire generation of godly people will be blessed. They themselves will be wealthy, and their good deeds will never be forgotten."
~Psalm 112:1-3~

No comments:

Post a Comment