Monday, September 10, 2012

My Time Is His




My Beloved Princess,

The time I have given you is of eternal importance.Your life matters, and the most valuable asset you can give to someone or something is time. Remember, My royal one, I want all of your appointments to be in My perfect will.

Not all good opportunities are from Me. Keep in mind, My love, that there may be many ways to make more money, but you can never buy back time. So invest your time wisely. Think about what you are doing and how you spend your precious life. Are your days full of the things that matter most to you?

Now is the time to take control of your schedule and live a life that matters. If you will sit with Me, I will help you remove the things that are holding you back from doing what's most needed in this season of your life. There is never a wrong time to do the right thing, so come and experience success with divine direction.

Love,
Your King and Eternal Timekeeper



~
"So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded."
~1 Thessalonians 5:6~

No comments:

Post a Comment