Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Will Show You Life


My Bride,

I came for you to experience a meaningful life; a life filled with divine intervention; a life that leaves a legacy. I want to invite you to Lose yourself in Me today and you will find renewed passion for living and the peace your heart longs for.

If you will look today towards heaven instead of around you, I will open your eyes to the many blessings you may be missing. I want to be the One to bring delight to your day. Take a chance with your Savior and Let go of your will for today and grab hold of Mine.

It's time, My beloved, to let Your Lord show you the real way to live a day with Me-to walk knowing you are blessed by Me. Now take a deep breath and receive my life-giving, soul-satisfying day that is yours for the asking!

Love,
Your Prince and Joy


A Prayer to My Prince,
Are you really the one who can lift my spirits and show me the way to a life of joy and happiness? I so want to believe You. I want to grab hold of Your hand and let You lead me to Your divine love. So take me me Lord and show me the way of life.
Amen



~
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment