Thursday, August 2, 2012

www.blogtalkradio.com/savedinthecity
I Love You Beyond Description 

My Princess,

There are no words to describe how much I love you. That is why I stretched out My arms of love and died for you. I know sometimes you don't feel lovable, but you don't have to earn My affection. I adore you. You are My creation.

I never want you to doubt My commitment to you. I am the Lover of your soul, so let Me meet your every need. I long to set you free from searching for false love in the wrong places. Let Me hold on to your heart and fill you up with eternal love. Then you will feel My Holy presence and fall in love with Me.

Love,

Your King who can't stop loving you



 ~
"MAY YOU EXPERIENCE THE LOVE OF CHRIST, THOUGH IT IS SO GREAT YOU WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND IT. THEN YOU WILL BE FILLED WITH THE FULLNESS OF LIFE AND POWER THAT COMES FROM GOD."
    ~EPHESIANS 3:19~

No comments:

Post a Comment