Friday, August 17, 2012

Choose Your Battles

My Beloved Daughter,

Choose your battles. Every day can be a fight for something or with someone if you so choose. I want you, My Princess Warrior, to choose your battles wisely and fight for the things worth fighting for. The enemy of your soul will entice you to fight the wrong battles in order to distract you from your main mission.

Remember, My beloved, your fight is not against flesh and blood, but against evil forces in the spiritual realm. When you find yourself in the midst of a war, do not be afraid. Call on Me in prayer and allow Me to deliver you.

In My timing, I will give you the victory and bring justice. So don't waste your precious time fighting the wrong battles. And never forget that the spiritual war is fought and won on your knees.

Love,
Your heavenly Father 




~
"But you, Timothy, are a man of God; so run from all these evil things. Pursue righteousness and a godly life, along with faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness.
~1 Timothy 6:11~

No comments:

Post a Comment