Friday, November 30, 2012

You're Worth Everything to Me


My Beloved,


It breaks my heart when you doubt what you're worth. I paid the ultimate price to prove to you how valuable you are, My beloved. I have truly loved you with My life. So, whenever you feel insecure about who you are, look to the cross.

Nothing you could ever say or do in this life will change the way I feel for you. You are such a treasure to Me and I gave My life to free you from the power of sin and allow you to live life to the fullest.

Remember the cross my love and you will never again doubt your worth.

Love,
Your Prince who values you  


~
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed."
~Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)~

No comments:

Post a Comment