Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Give GOD Your Plans









My Princess,

I know you have an idea in your head
 on how everything should unfold in your 
life. Even today you have an agenda. 
Because I love you, I need you to give Me
 back all your plans for today and for all 
your tomorrows.
If you let Me have your day, 
I can then intervene with something special. 
My intervention will give you more joy in 
your journey than your good intentions.

 I know all that your heart longs for, 
and I want to do more for you than you 
could ever do for yourself. So give Me a 
chance to change your agenda from 
ordinary to extraordinary, because that's
the kind of life I've destined you to live, My beloved.

Love,
Your King and your Life Planner




~Proverbs 16:3, NIV~

No comments:

Post a Comment