Friday, September 28, 2012

Hear My Voice


Hear My Voice


My Princess,

I am never too busy
 for you and long to 
be closer to you, 
My beloved. If you
 will turn off the things
 around you that drown Me out of your daily life,
 you will begin to hear Me in your spirit. 
When you don't know where to go, 
you will hear Me give you divine direction. 
When you are in need of a friend, you will 
hear Me whisper, "I am here." When you need
 comfort, you will hear Me call to you, "Come to Me."

Don't let your agenda distract you from
 time with Me. Quiet your spirit and know
 that I am your heavenly Father and you
 are My precious daughter. I love when you
 crave time to be still with Me.

Love,
Your King and the Voice of heaven

















"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

~John 10:27 NIV~

No comments:

Post a Comment