Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Will Calm the Storm in You




My Beloved Princess,

I know it appears there is much to fear in this world and I see the secret fears of your heart, My love. When you are fearful of the storms that rage in this life, hear Me whisper, "Be still and know that I am with you."

Close your eyes and call out to Me for I am your Prince of Peace and I will calm the storm inside your soul. Every time you allow me to navigate your life, you will be reminded that I am your Captain. You can count on Me.

I made the seas and I am your Lighthouse when you need be to find your way out of fear and onto the rock of  faith. You don't have to fear I am navigating you all the way home...to Me.

Love,
Your Prince of Peace...Jesus



~
"He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves of the sea were hushed."
~Psalm 107:29 NIV~

No comments:

Post a Comment