Friday, May 17, 2013

Here's they way!!

Here’s the Way!
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
“ ‘...how can we know the way?’ Jesus answered, ‘I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.’ ”
(John 14:5–6, NIV)
TODAY’S WORD 
Do you need direction in your life today? Jesus said, “I am the way.” Not only is He the Way to life in eternity, but Jesus is a Waymaker here on earth. He is the way to everything you need in this life. Do you need to know the way out of debt? Do you need to know the way to having better relationships...the way to overcome an addiction…to live in peace and joy? When you know Jesus, you know the Way!
No matter what you are facing today, no matter what challenges or obstacles are in your life, trust that He will make a way for you. Even when you don’t see how, trust that He is working. Trust that He loves you so much that He wants to strengthen and empower you to live in total victory. Open your heart today and receive all that God has given you through a personal relationship with Jesus. His is the way, and He has made a way for you to live in victory in every area of your life!
A PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father in heaven, thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to show me the way. I receive Your truth and commit my heart to You. I invite You into every area of my being and choose to follow You all the days of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment